Saturday, May 14, 2011

A new path in life

Hello readers, jolly jolly Sunday :)


Had a great Saturday night with hubby and friends, and today Sunday, me and hubby plan to watch PRIEST later at no-idea-where-yet because he's busy looking at the map to send me for interview tomorrow at Bangsar. Speaking of interview, I will be going to interview as it is a part of my internship for Semestar 5. Not sure if I can go through it but most probably yes and I hope it is a yes. The company is an international company and they are generous enough to offer RM800 per month for an intern, which normally companies don't offer any salary and even if they do, it is about RM200 or RM400 max :) So I hope I get my placement there. Till then, will update bout my interview result on my next post, bye readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment