Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm officially married!

HAH! Gotcha! Look at my title, you think it's real don't you? :D That's why you clicked into this post. *evil laughs* Well, I'm not married YET, as in not in black and white, but we are married, someday, I'll be his official Mrs. Lim for sure, with marriage certificate, no doubt.


I'm lack of confidence sometimes, imperfection is what defines us, but somewhat, being a typical Virgo and perfectionist, I seek for perfection, especially when it comes to myself. Sometimes I lay back and wonder, "How can I ended up with a guy who fits me so perfectly, and the presence of him just turn around my life completely?" In a good way for sure. 


Last night he looked at me in the eyes and said...


Hubby: You're my main motivator and it's all for our future together.


I couldn't help but just remain silence. Part of me is sad because he's feeling really stress, managing studies and earning money at the same time. I'm doing the same, and I know it is not easy. It is impossible to just rely on him to work on all this, so I told him, we both will work hard together for our future. And we already plan how to work on it. Ever since we were together, we meet everyday, we spend time together, sometimes with friends, sometimes just both of us. We're a weird couple, but I think special suits us more, I guess nobody will understand our relationship. He's a guy with egos, lots of it, and with no patience, but with me, I don;t know how he do it, he's just too passionate, and nope, forget the so called honeymoon period in a relationship, we are sweet not because of that, we are the way we are, we don't pretend to be sweet, it comes out naturally, it's part of us both for each other. We talked for hours inside the car, we drive around with no direction, but we enjoyed it, because to us, it's not about the places we go, it's about our quality time together. Every time when I walked down his car or when I sent him home, I felt so reluctant to leave, being with him makes me secure, he's protective, and he's not someone people can simply mess with, he can be very very scary if someone got on his nerve. I often recall the look in his eyes, the lips when he smiles, the way he laughs at me, the way he hold my hands so tight, the way he wrap his arms around my waist, the way he kiss me, the way he hugged me from behind when I'm asleep, the way he wiped my tears and sometimes it's tears of joy, the way he says I'm a small kid but yet he's being silly with me, the way he whispers he love me, the way he do everything for me. The other day we asked each other "What if I just die and leave and will you love again?", our silly assumptions, but the answer he gave, I didn't expect it, we both didn't answer "No, I'll never love again" because it's so fake, it's just not a realistic answer, but the answer from him made me cry and hugged him tightly and I can't stop crying and smiling at the same time :) I know how you feel when you got jealous last night, same feeling I feel that day, but you're all that matters, I wanna be perfect, just for u...


No words in the world can describe how much I love and appreciate you. 


15 more days to our next monthsary, hubby ♥ 

2 comments:

●KYan Choong said...

omg.. so touching my tears half way hanging. :')

Renee A said...

:) Thanks dear!

Post a Comment