Monday, May 23, 2011

Because of you


I love you for making me a better person
I love you for being here all the times
I love you for accepting me, good and bad
I love you for bearing my tempers and madness
I love you for kissing me passionately
I love you for hugging me so tight so I wont fear
I love you for staring at me deeply
I love you for communicating endlessly
I love you for making me laugh like I'm lived to laugh
I love you for caring me more than you care for yourself
I love you for allowing me to take care of you
I love you for talking about future together with me and how we plan to live 
I love you for holding my hands tightly and never want to let go
I love you for constantly telling me how you feel
I love you for the commitment you give in this relationship
I love you for loving people who are important to me
I love you for advising me from time to time
I love you for pampering me just like how i want it to be
I love you for understanding me so well
I love you for noticing how I feel even without me saying a word
I love you for making yourself completely mine
I love you for carrying me around your room
I love you for just lying down with me and talks about our relationship
I love how you always try to solve issues and not avoid
I love you for treating all your friend so nice and being concern over them
I love you for being silly with me
I love you for laughing when I laugh, and smile when I smile
I love you for being so considerate
I love you for telling me what is right and wrong
I love you for letting me accompany you when you do your work
I love you for loving me when I'm annoying
I love you for letting me be myself when I'm with you
I love you for still loving me even when I'm bare faced and yet still say that I look beautiful
I love you for telling mummy in law about us
I love you for making us involved in each others life 
There's more reason why I love you but what matters the most is...
I love you for making me yours one and only
And to me, you're the one and only too 

0 comments:

Post a Comment