Monday, November 28, 2011

As imperfect as other human beings are

I'm not always good with words. Not always capable of smiling, not always bubbly or cheerful. Not always talking like a busy bee. Not always pretending things are fine. There are times I just want my silent moment and cry as loud as I can, cry because people don't understand, cry because I don't understand, cry because things happen, good and bad.  


Sometimes I just want people to understand how I totally feel inside without having to speak a word
Sometimes I just want people to offer a help or concern without me having to request for it
Sometimes I just want people to know the real meaning behind my smiles and tears
Sometimes I just want people to tell me they know how I'm feeling without me dragging with explanations
Sometimes I just want people to know the reason why am I doing the things I am doing
Sometimes I just want people to be there today and still do tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and many more days after that
Sometimes I just want to wake up and go on with my life as though everything is as perfect as before
Sometimes I just comfort myself with words and hide the tears, not because I'm tough, not because I don't feel a single thing, but because I'm learning to be strong...


People come and go, some leave and you might have the chance to bump into them again and say hello, some you will walk past them like they never existed in your life before, but for some, they leave and will never come back, they're gone...


I'm hanging on, keeping you in heart and our memories, it's hard, it really is and this is the first time I'm so proud of myself, I'm proud for learning to be strong...


Daddy, how are you? I miss you, so much :'(

1 comments:

JvS said...

Stay strong and stay tough girl, may god be with you always.

Post a Comment