Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview

Holla from home! :)


stressful face before interview :(

Hubby :) *knock his head, keeps avoiding when i took his picture*

Me and kitty

Awww  ♥ 

ME!


As promised, will update about my interview result on this post. Went to Bangsar for interview with an international company today, accompanied by hubby who woke up early in the morning to go with me and not knowing the way, we managed to arrive earlier than expected without losing our way. Interview at 2pm and hubby waited for me while playing with his macbook. Long story short, I got the placement for my internship! :D They offer RM800 per month but parking is another issue. Season pass is not available yet because the company just shifted there, and according to my senior manager, if I were to park at the basement as visitor, the fees is RM25 per day, unless I park outside the building which means I have to arrive at 8am for a spot. OHMYGOD. Jams + parking issue frustrates me. Basically, this company is a company that manage speakers and impressively, we have clients like Dr. Mahathir, David Beckham and Tony Fernandez and more to list out. As this company is not any regular company that interns will go to, therefore, there is a lot to learn from here and I'm so looking forward. Work starts on Wednesday, a 9am-6pm job which is not a problem at all. After interview, we went back to Sunway and chilled and I camwhored using OUR macbook. Yes, mine is his, his is mine. Anyway, just wanna thanks my hubby who accompanied me today and he actually did something that is sooooo adorable that I decide not to mention here. Hehehe. Till the next post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment