Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lovely Tuesday with loved ones

I'm happy when you're with me


As I will start my internship tomorrow, so hubby and I decided to shop for my formal wear at Midvalley today and mummy went along with us too :) Hubby's first shopping trip with mummy in law. Hehehe. We arrived there about 1pm and off for lunch then sent mummy to Gardens before we both proceeded to Midvalley and hunt for clothes. Me being a shopaholic grabbed few clothes to try and I loved every each of them but as my priority is to look for formal wear, therefore, I gave up on other not so formal wear :( Hubby being so patience waited for me outside the fitting room while I tried on clothes. After looking around few shops, its hubby's turn to buy clothes now. He's not starting his internship like I do tomorrow but he's just being a shopaholic with me. Only the second shop and we both spend about 1k already *faint* Money gone :( Then we moved to my third shop and I spotted a dress and I tried, hubby said it's nice so he bought it for me, thanks hubby, I'm a happy girl :D Few hours later and we meet up with mummy and drove to Sunway to buy another pair of formal wear and had our dinner then we headed home. Hubby actually drove my car the whole day and I know he's tired but still accompany me, I'm touched, thanks for everything you do and for spending time with me and mummy as well. My mummy loves you, your mummy in law loves you, and I love you the most! First day tomorrow and I'll have to wake up super early, hopefully things will be alright, nights and sweet dreams readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment