Monday, January 3, 2011

Hands up or hands down?

Okay, this is a random post, I have no idea what to update still, so I landed on this effing random post of mine. Just a little thought :) Have fun reading.


Nowadays, i came across many friends that tells me how a female is or how they will attract the males, like through the way they behave, the way they think and look at life, how they dress up, and surprisingly, some even told me facts (this is what they called as facts, which i certainly don't agree) to live a better relationship with your other half, or to attract guys.

1. Girls always relies on the boyfriend, especially financially, like nags them to get expensive stuff, or expect the guys to pay everything. 

My view: Hey, not all girls are like this okay! Girls nowadays are way more independent compare to last time, we can support ourselves better than you think! Yes lah, maybe guys will still pay for outings for meals and movies, but not everytime, cause we girls pay too! And since we do, means not everytime also guys contribute money only lo! :)

2. Girls always likes to receive gifts, especially expensive ones! But they don't give back people, or if they do, the gifts usually is cheap!

My view: So.Not.True. Everyone loves receiving gifts, I mean who doesn't love expensive ones, all of us do right! Boyfriend sometimes will get the girlfriend branded stuff, sometimes we girls do that too, but when we don't, it simply doesn't mean we are stingy, but we pay more attention to various aspects and we even HANDMADE stuff for the boyfriend! Isn't that sweeter and more thoughtful? At least we put efforts in making it rather than buying it from the store!

3. Girls SHOULD act dumb sometimes because guys will love us more.

My view: HANDS, LEGS, FINGERS ALL DOWN! I certainly don't think girlfriend should act dumb because by acting dumb, is it true that boyfriend will fall deeper for us? No way. If we have the brain, we have it, so please accept the fact that we do! We are not bimbo! Any guys that likes to take a girl out with only looks but not brain? And whenever the guy say something, the girl will have to act like she is so impressed? OMG! And my friend said : Girls har, must be dumb sometimes one, only can reflect the knowledge of your boyfriend ma. What for?! Guys should be proud to have such intelligent girlfriend okay! Why must act dumb le? Do u want a girl that keeps silent when u discuss about certain matter or gives u opinion? I know how guys sometimes only need a pair of ears to listen, not the big mouth to talk, we understand this, this is call being understanding and considerate, nothing to do with being or acting dumb at all.

4. Girls, slow and lousy driver.

My view: Eh, i drive 140km/h sometimes, this is slow? And I never met any accident yet! I don't hit the brake pedal suddenly or simply cut people's lane okay! *touchwood* Enuf said. (maybe I should slow down, everyone said I don't drive like a P license driver)


5. Girls only know how to waste money on cosmetics la, branded stuffs, clothing, etc....

My view: Nonono. We don't buy only these stuff. This is what you guys see. We pay for car installment, insurance, expenses and the list goes on (Yes, I paid for all listed above)


6. Girls expect guys to be mind reader!

My view: Errr, this one I have to agree, but guys do too right? :)

7. Girls that follows Japanese style are "lalas" or "ah lians"

My view: Go bang wall pls! Go and figure out the definition of  "lala" and "ah lians" first!

8. Lastly, girls should have 34C-23-34. And if you're nothing like Leah Dizon or Angela Baby, you're far from being perfect.

My view: My body figure is not nice I admit, but if you're with a girl just because of her body, please, u might as well get her to do plastic surgery and YOU'LL PAY FOR IT! Even my face also ok ok only, so what? Outlook matters but not 100%, guys, get this right. Or all girls have to do plastic surgery, inject botox, make her boobies bigger only consider attractive? If so, then what for God created us differently? If everyone went for surgery to look like Leah and Angela Baby, then everyone down the road will be having the same piece of face. So stop complaining how imperfect your girl is, stop looking at her flaws and start looking at why she is beautiful instead. All complains will only make her self-esteem lower, seriously!



Whoa, coming to the end of this post, I realized how long this is, and this post is so COLORFUL :) Me likey! Anyway, drop some comments if u read this, I appreciate it! Nights!



With love, 
Renee A

5 comments:

Ian said...

Cool~! i like ur reviews & comments for all d above. but i think you should not drive 140km/h that often ba. haha~

-FreeD0m- said...

P stands for Professional ma...ahahahaha. XD

kiroz7 said...

Thumbs up on your post today, however some concerns are to be brought up here...

1. If can, don't drive 140km/h so often, because:
i. Summon is not cheap nowadays.
ii. It's kinda dangerous to drive on that speed.

2. I don't agree on having too extreme body figure...23 is way too much...maybe you are referring to your age, but if 34C paired with 23 is too extreme IMHO. As long as she is healthy, then it's best for her...:-)

However, I kinda disagree with your statement that girl should expect guys to be mind readers as in normal cases, only best friends or buddies can do so. So spare him/her time to understand you better, then he/she will eventually get to read your mind eventually.

Signing off, good night to you, Renee~!! All the best to you~

Law-the MaN said...

what kind of frens u are having?haha...
i agree most of it but definitely not no.4, u even drive faster than me!!!

well,

1. I like gals who is independent

2. I duno any gal like this...receives expensive stuff and gives back cheap 1..and i like gals who is thoughtful...like wat u said..not necessary have to be expensive 1 but gota be meaningful..

3.Gals should only act dumb when guys are trying to d sme romantic stuff(thats only my opinion)

5.I know gals who is damn good in investing and earning money...

6.Mind reader...i kinda hate this sumtimes...haha...
Gals always like to say " u guess leh?"....if i know the answer i wont ask

7.Japanese style is cute...especially their school uniform!! Apa lala...

8.It depends...anyway angelababy is only pretty...she doesnt have the 34C 23 34 shape also....

I think ur fren can "da bao" edi...

ok typed too long this time...good nite and take care=)

无限的爱 said...

So long...gv a like to u...

Post a Comment