Saturday, May 7, 2011

More like a Saturday boredom

Its 11.16p.m and I'm at home blogging, feeling emotionally unstable due to the visit of period :( I always hate this time of month because it gives me mood swing. What's on my mind now is my hubby, it has always been him, I miss him badly and he's out with his bunch, he did ask me to join but I just want him to enjoy his friends company. Such an understanding wifey right? *proud face* :) Nah, just joking. He deserves a night out as a reward for his full concentration in class today, and yes, he concentrates hard enough partly because the lecturer is HOT *drools* I wonder how she looks like because hubby seldom praise someone. Having migraine and mood swing at the same time is a BIG no-no. I HATE THIS! 

I have a good news to share *drumrolls*

I gained weight, I think, because 30 plus days with hubby and he gained 6kg, but due to sports and workouts, his weight reduces, but I think mine remains. Hubby's evil plan is to make me as fat as possible and he impressed me much because after 19 years of living with parents and no one, I repeat, no one can make me gain weight before, except for a kg or two and I really tries very hard to gain some weight but hubby in 30 plus days? Hmm, I wonder how he did that :) Impressive right? However, hubby is perfect to me, appearance wise and personality wise, he is just COMPLETELY PERFECT.

College life is dull, the last day of final on Friday brings Sem 4 to the end and I'm having a short break for 10 days only, then it's time for internship :( Feeling very stressful and restless. All I wanna do now is to have a trip, anywhere but a trip with the one I love, here, all things that I'm facing is too much. I NEED A BREAK! I've been complaining about my college life a lot because it is really frustrating. Endless assignments, then finals , then internship, then Sem 6, then graduation, and the degree. Ohmeegee -.- I don't even have time to work as freelance anymore, no time at all. And when I do, I feel tired, then when I'm super busy and occupied, I have tons of jobs offer. There goes all my income. Doomed.

Basically I have no idea what am I crapping above, I have nothing to do. I'm bored. Stupid migraine. Now I wish hubby pass his books to me so I can at least do some summarization of main points for him, since he sucks at it and I'm a pro :) I can easily summarize 15 pages of information into 3 pages. Hehehe. Told ya all I'm a pro! *clap clap* Enough of crapping already, most of u probably didn't even end up reading till here, I bet almost all stops halfway or at the first few sentence or even the first paragraph. Forgive me, I know I've been posting about my hubby a lot, bear with me, but I'm just too happy to have him and I'm sure u guys are happy for me too, so, I will post MORE *evil laugh* :) I love all my readers but I love my hubby the most-est! That's all for now. XOXO  

0 comments:

Post a Comment