Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reminder

For the person who loves me dearly :)


24 hours, 1440 minutes and 86400 seconds, all in a day...

Human, all have equal time but all uses it differently. As a day passed and a new day begin, it reflects us on what we've done yesterday and we plan what are we gonna do in the future. As i grew up, I always remind myself that good things doesn't come in all the time, you don't just wait for it, instead, you gain it. Just like trust, it doesn't build in a day, it takes time to earn it. I remind myself everyday that I'm lucky and grateful for still breathing when others want to but have no chance. Sometimes I complain about my life and how it being a bitch at times, but to think of it again, life is never a straight road and a smooth journey, it's rocky and that's what makes life interesting rather than dull. I remind myself that I should appreciate people more because it is not a MUST for people to treat me nicely. I once take people for granted and think that I deserve the good treatment but I don't realize how grumpy I am sometimes and yet they bear with me. I remind myself that love and relationship doesn't fall from the sky, yes, I believe in fate but if there is fate yet you just let it slip away, it will never gonna work anyway. Just like me and hubby, if you readers read my post, you will know this love doesn't come easy, we let chances slipped before but we managed to catch it back. I remind myself that parents are never here forever because eventually they will leave, it's a nature. As much as I hate to think of this, yet, it is so true. And all we can do is to cherish them for as long as they live. I remind myself that trust is not meant to be misused. Simply because a person trust you completely, it doesn't mean you're given a green light to cheat and betray. I remind myself that I should live everyday to the fullest because I might just fall and die the next and never open my eyes to see the world again and how I would regret when I'm unable to tell the people who matters how important they are to me. I live to love, laugh, and cry and I thank those who loves me for who I am. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment