Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes I'm fragile too but I learn to be stronger

Picture at work - yesterday

At work, sorting out databases now and decided to blog for awhile :)


Well well, life, my life? Pretty tiring, travel to and fro on weekdays to work, have to wake up early by 3 hours to drive and to get parking space or I'll end up paying RM25 per day, then have to travel for 2 hours back home. Sigh. Apart from this, work is fun :D People here are extremely nice, and I learn a lot from all of them. Even the CEO from London are nice too. 


Back to my personal feelings. Something happened last night, and it triggers my emotions but everything is back to normal now. I dunno why but I think I'm too emotional sometimes and this is not good. I cried and he's hurt when he see me cries. 

Thanks hubby for being so understanding. It's not your fault at all, but true enough, it's our problem and we solved it together :) Whatever I said to you last night and all this while, I mean it. You're my family and I hope things will never change between us. Truly appreciate you in life.   

Have a nice day ahead readers, off to work again, ciaoz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment