Sunday, April 17, 2011

True love is like me and u



This guy with the silly face is:

- My best friend
- My companion
- My boyfriend
- My hubby
- My PAST
- My PRESENT, and
- My FUTURE

A complete stranger who then turns out to be my friend, whom I never thought that I will blog about in my life, and now here I am, blogging about him, my special someone. Outsiders might think the happiness that we both have now is gained easily, but it is not. We been through more than what people thinks or sees. We almost broke off our friendship because of my jealousy. We did not just fall in love at this minute and got together the next. Our story is more than all these. I've been in many relationships before, but none of them gives such feelings that he gave.

He gives me security and leave me with no doubts and worries over him.
He never fail to put a smile on my face :)
He sacrifices and gives more than he should.
He made promises and he prove to me those are not empty ones.
He assure me that I'm the only one he wants for now and for upcoming years.
He is not afraid of showing me to those who are close to him, yet, he showed fully affections which was out of my expectation.
He made me feel that I don't have to be pretentious when I'm with him because he truly accepts and loves me for who I am.
He listens to me, to every complains and nags, to every silly and lame jokes I tell.
He never just walk away when we have problems, instead, he solve it there and then with me and he tried his very best to work things out.
He never once leave me feeling lonely or miserable because he's always there for me.
He tells everything and even there is white lies, he will tell the truth in less than an hour.
He understands me completely and prove that he's a guy of his words.
He said he isnt the most romantic person but he have no idea just how much he melted me.
He often teases me, yet, he hold my hands tightly.
And when he couldnt reach me, he called and sent loads of smses, and i remember him telling me how he's afraid it annoys me but he doesnt know this makes me fall deeper for him.
He is fully committed to me and our relationship.

Too many to list out here and some things are meant to be inside the heart.
People might wonder why HIM and why ME? :) And then people might think this relationship isnt going anywhere, but we will prove them wrong. Actions speak louder than words. People can create all sort of lies and stories to ruin our relationship too, it's okay, we know clearly what we stands in each other's heart, we know every tiny bits of this relationship, we are both aiming for the same thing and we are working hard for it. 


Being with him is the best thing of all, this is my perfect relationship, no one is perfect, but to me, he already is :) I'm glad and grateful for having him in my life, for making me feel what love really is all about, for making me feels like a princess living in a fairytale minus the evil part, for making me the happiest girl and smile everyday i woke up and before i off to bed at night.


We are learning to be better for each other, we are growing stronger, we are falling in love deeper, we accepts the goods and flaws, the past and present, and we will definitely love each other more and more each day. This is amazing and blissful.



Thanks hubby for everything. I love u and only u, with all my heart 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, so sweet~ am so happy for u hiao poh :)

Renee A said...

Siao poh, u n Eugene sweet too :)

Post a Comment