Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mummy, the greatest woman in life

Me with my superwoman 

Since young, she has always been there to look after me, to pamper me and love me. Although we never show affection towards each other by saying "I LOVE YOUs" or even pecks on the cheeks, and in fact, we often argue, sometimes the argument prolongs and we wouldn't talk to each other for a month or so, but I know deep inside, she loves me, and I loves her too. I'm feeling very emotional typing this post, with tears in my eyes, but I truly wanna express how I feel.

This woman, she is 50 years old now, she gave up her work because she wants to look after me. This was when I was in primary school. Since then, she stays at home with no complains at all. I may be loud to her sometimes, she shouted at me too and we both said things that we don't mean it, but we adore each other. During worse time, we might not speak to each other for a month, we might just show our bitchy face, we would argue and then I cried silently. During good times, we jokes around and make fun of each other, we go out and we hold hands together just like sisters. What she has sacrificed is beyond words can explain.

She is my best friend, we were never physically close, but I tell her every single thing in my life. She taught me how to behave like a girl, she explains what is good and bad, she supports me in almost everything that I do, and most importantly, she showed me that although she is only a housewife and an ordinary woman, she is strong, no matter what happen in life, she faces everything and never shed a single tears in front of me and my brothers before. I admire her. I often question myself : How is it possible to stand so strong when everything else around fails? How this woman that i address as MUMMY manage to do that? How is it even possible when she is at her worst moment and she comforts me when she is the one having the worst feelings?

Mummy, I just wanna let you know that your daughter loves you. Yes, she might breaks your heart many times with mean words, but you're a huge part in her life. I can't afford to lose you, never. No matter what, I'm here for you, I'm here to listen and advise, I'm here to support you and I appreciate everything that you do for me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment