Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dealing with you is a waste of time :)

I don't deal with brainless people that have no life other than bitching about people, especially those that know NOTHING.
I don't entertain you by responding to your hate-post because that makes me no difference from you.
I don't make you all jolly by being sad over your childish post.
I don't have the time like you to create drama because I make full use of my time.
I don't bitch about u back because I don't know you and I think you're plain childish.
I don't understand your qualification on bitching me when you don't know about me, most importantly, you never spoke to me before, worse, you never even seen me face-to-face AT ALL.
I don't know how to pretend, therefore I'm not pretending to like you or even hate you because I DON'T KNOW you from top to toe. 
I don't mess with you, but if you wanna mess with me, go ahead :)

You have no life and I feel sorry for u, BUT I have my life and I'm happy with it. Being silence doesn't mean I'm afraid to confront you or satisfying you with your random hatred that comes out from nowhere but it's just that I don't see a point dealing with such drama queen wannabe and attention seeker people. Consider getting a life for yourself rather than shouting for attention all around, because that makes you look rather dumb and desperate *peace*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

true!! :) support my hiao poh

Renee A said...

thanks siao poh :D

Post a Comment