Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cross roads

It's been a month since my last blog post and I know, maybe people or you readers don't really remember me anymore. Trust me, it's not that I don't want to update on my Facebook page or my blog, but I been through too much and I just need to take some time to get back on track again. And now I'm back :) Although I haven't fully recovered yet, but I'm holding on and be strong, and never in my life I'm as strong as this. So daddy, you must be proud of your girl :)

I finished my internship, started my college, talked to friends, and most of the time I spent it with hubby. He is very supportive and at times when I cry, he will just hug me and listen to me. About modeling life, I'm not sure if I should just call it quit, but under certain circumstances, I have to continue. Studies wise, it's my last semester for diploma in mass communication,  I have to gain all that I have and graduate and proceed to degree. Well, my results ain't bad, for every sem I get a minimum of 3.5 for my CGPA. This is the least that I can do for my beloved daddy. Thanks to everyone who is supporting me all this while, to everyone who still remembers me and view my blog even though I didn't update, to everyone who care for me, to everyone who take Renee Ang as who she is. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment