Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No doubts ♥

Living in a world with a huge number of population...

I've met you and decided to make friends with you
Bit by bit, I let you in my life
I want to know more about you, the good and the bad sides
At the same time, I let you in mine
From a complete stranger to the first HI, then the first SMS and calls came later on
I used my time to understands you more 
And likewise you do the same too
We've used years to know each other
But we were never together
Yet the connection was so strong and the feeling is rather unique
Still, we play it cool, we maintain as friends
We care but we are not an item
We miss but I always keep it inside
We love yet we don't say it
At times where I'm afraid of u telling me it's only a friendship bond
And often enough I would cry when you talks about this and that girl
But pretended I was happy for you, yet silently I wish it's me that you love
Over the times, we confessed
But again, we were not an item
The feelings are impossible to deny
We would SMS day and night and sometimes call
And I feel you, is who I really wants to be with
We both waited and missed chances
Till the 1st of April 2011
We made it
We starts our journey as different status in each others lives
And then I fear of how things would change
Surprisingly, it didn't, and in fact, it got better each day

Hubby,
I gave you my heart and I know you will take good care of it
I let you hold my hands and I'm sure you will keep holding
I let you see my silly and ugly sides and I know you will love me more for that
I tells you every single thing because I want you to know me more than I do
I'm being completely honest to you because there's nothing I can withhold from telling you
I know how you feel for me, I feel it
And thanks for doing every single thing I listed above to me too
I LOVE YOUs will not express my feelings, it's for you to feel
Everyday with you is amazing
And I believe this story of us will keep going on

*counting down to 1st May 2011*

0 comments:

Post a Comment