Friday, April 29, 2011

Leaving April behind and welcoming May

I blinked my eyes and April month is coming to the end already, one day more and I'm stepping into month of May :) April has been a great month for me, despite all dramas and miserable things that happened, it has been great after all. Too many things happened in this month but I'm feeling happy throughout this entire month, minus a few nights where I actually tear, not because of relationship, but some other issues and now, I'm getting used to it already. I learned that sometimes, some things they are not controllable. Let it flow itself and it might be better for everyone. Also, it's great to know that there's someone who actually loves me so deeply, is always here through ups and downs and accepts me completely for who I am.

I'm missing April because:
1st April is when me and hubby clicks together :)

I'm looking forward to May because:
Its my first month anniversary with hubby which falls on the 1st May, can't wait to wish him *giggles*
My internship begins.
A month closer to my birthday and I'm expecting pressie? Not really, just crapping :)
Awaiting to see what's for me on May, good or bad, bring it on.

Notice how the first reason for both months is with hubby in it? Yes, this is how much he mean to me. 

Till then, the next post will be....SOON!

*counting down, 1 day more*

0 comments:

Post a Comment