Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfection

If anybody ask me what is perfection, I'll say: Look at my hubby and me :) 





We made the impossibles possible
We understands each other perfectly
We love each other just the way we needed to be loved
We influences each others life, in a good way of course
We are clear of what we need and what we can give to each other
We are FULLY compatible, from interest to the way we thinks to the way we look at things, to the way we speaks, you name it, we have it
We know what is best for this relationship
We adore each other yet we gives sufficient freedom
We care but we do not have pressure at all
We behaves in a silly manner that no one sees except me and him
We reflect our inner self naturally and comfortably when we are around each other
We smiled and laughed even without saying a word
We are being completely honest and faithful
He's mine, and I'm his 


How to not love someone that is so compatible with you, loves u, adores u, do everything and anything for u YET u don't feel any pressure or depressing moments at all? How to not fall for someone who treats u as his princess and fulfills every tiny details that u look for in your dream guy? How to not be with someone who understands you from A-Z and make u the happiest girl alive? It's impossible, and I'm sure, this guy, is my Mr. Right :) Too early to say? We have faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment