Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcoming the new year...

I present u myself!

ONE day more and 2010 is officially ending! *claps*

Either 2010 has been good or bad to us, we should move on and look brighter ahead for new 2011. We might not know how 2011 will be treating us but at least a new beginning brings positive thoughts i suppose? Well, at least to me, yes :D

So, what's your new year resolution? Here are some of mine...

1. The first and most important resolution! I'm gonna love myself more! Yes, i've been loving myself all this while but i always put people's happiness ahead of mine (not that im trying to make myself seem kind) but seeing people smile makes me smile, but i keep all problems to myself  :(

2. Continue being independent! I'll stay as long as possible to not ask a cent from parents! Self-support modern girl! We don't have to rely on others!

3. Get rid of jealousy coz it really knocks me down! :( Well, a little bit is healthy, not too much, and i know my problem is it mountains up easily!

4. Make my parents happier and prouder of me!

5. Score well for studies, at least maintain my 3.5 and above CGPA :) Pls dun drop or I'll die! Okay, maybe not die, but "die".

6. Be a better friend for my friends :) I love u guys, although i did not say it.

7. Earn more money ofcourse, I need it for supporting myself!

8. Stuff, stuff, and more STUFF!

9. My second most important resolution! I need to get my health back to good condition! Seriously, sometimes I'm worry if i sleep at night and i can never wake up the next morning :( Sumore its wasting my money to pay doc a visit, not like its something to be excited about!

10. CLEAR skin! 

11. Not the last but one of the most important resolution of mine, I want the LOVE one to be happy, seriously, i do :) Baby, if you're reading this, bear this in mind or I'll shoot u! I swear to the lightbulb and fan! :)


I have more to list but it's impossible to list all down, so i end here! :) Happy 2011 dearies, i hope it will be a great year ahead for all of u!


With love,
Renee A

0 comments:

Post a Comment