Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not yet an ending, but a good beginning...

This year is gonna be a real busy one, with college, work, everything...

College
Will be learning how to run an event, write press releases, news letter, design, everything. And once Sem 4 ends, will be going for intern, then back to Sem 6 once intern ends :( OMG, coming to think of it, I don't think I have much time to rest..

Work
As usual, modeling and freelance, but hmmm, I thought of maybe quitting this field, maybe do something else, something I find more passion with I suppose? :) I need money to support myself, for everything..

Time
Despite how busy I am, I need to spare some time for myself, my family and also someone important :) Both of us will be very busy, he will be even busier than me, as usual, but yeah, time management...I promise u I will plan my time wisely k, I won't be so bad till ignore u for sure, u too yeah :) I think I need to care for my family more, there is a certain period where I'm extremely busy and always moody that I don't talk much and communicate with them, so I need to change, I want my family to hear my laughters always, they want me to be happy...

Stress & emotions
Learn to handle my emotion and stress. Life can be such a bitch sometimes but let it be bitchy for just a short moment, then make it sweet, because life is the greatest gift. Someone once said I'm always depress, partly of it are true, maybe cause I feel lonely, but I will learn, from every aspects...

Health
Needs lots and lots of improvement and handle with care...I can't let all those tiny matters influence my health condition anymore. All my friends and family said the same thing to me, which is I look very very pale and sick. Yes, I know, I will take good care from now on. Don't worry about me. Like my tagline always says: I'm strong :)

Love & relationship
It will be good, no matter how many times it fails, it will end up being good, I have confidence in it. But yeah, let it flow by itself.

Friendship
I screwed some of it, and I'm gonna fix it. I want my friends back, but of course, those who worth it.

Hurt
To those I hurt before, in whatever aspects, I'm deeply sorry.

Family
Daddy and mummy, I'm sorry if I've been rude to u all before, sometimes my temper is beyond my control, but I will learn to be more considerate next time, I hope u will be proud for having me as daughters, I love u both, deeply! For the past one month, I know I didn't accompany u both much, but I will now :)


I misses my grandma :( I wants to see her everyday, but she is in Klang. Once a week perhaps?




Too many things I have to learn, I'm already 19, I need to learn, I need to control my emotion and stop being depress, people worry about me, I shouldn't make them worry. So, in 2011, I will try my best to fix stuff. I will! :D


To my love: It's nice to have u :) Be good and I will always be by your side, this I promise...always remember our fairytales and what we talked about...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way you write n the Health part is just cute:)
by Navid

Renee A said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment