Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's only a dream

So many friends around me broke up lately, either because of third party, or its their insufficient understanding and compatibility. Break up hurts but we will grow up from it. Never waste time on someone who's not worth it at all, never drop tears for someone who doesn't care, never care for someone who cares for him or herself more than u, never give your heart to someone who take it for granted, never have faith on someone who misuse it, because all of us deserve the best for ourself. Money can't buy love, money and goods is only a sign of affection, but giving your heart is a commitment. 


I've experienced it before, of course it hurts a lot, but at the end of the day, u might learn something, u might even found out the truth, the truth that people have been telling u all this while but you're too blinded by love and sweet talks, and this is a precious lesson.


No matter how people hurt u, be strong, because being happy with life is the sweetest revenge, no point being upset about it if it's over, if that person cares, he or she will come back to u. Lies can be made perfectly sweet, we fall for sweet stuff, we are blinded by it, we refused to listen, we fight with our instincts to force ourself to trust that person, we find reason for them, we tried to figure out why the person we love so much would hurt us in such way...


I never fill myself with hatred, I only fills it with doubts, but I find it pointless to figure out the answer now, because we have to move on :) 


I have so much more to express here, but I guess I don't have to now, it's enough said.


PAST is past tense
NOW is present tense
LATER is future tense


After few Mr or Ms Wrong, we will definitely find THE ONE, I still have faith in love, because someone shows me it does exist...


With love,
Renee A

0 comments:

Post a Comment