Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Restless

Listening to: Aku bukan untukmu by Rossa

So many things is going around
People never seems to be as pure and sincere as they used to be
Everyone starts faking in front of each other
People no longer appreciate what others do for them
Please, for just once, make my life easier for me
Please, for just once, put yourself in my shoes and understand my situation
I'm restless
I just want to live a simple life
And people, stop giving me hard times
I want to be the one whom I used to be
Not by putting a fake smile and face people when I'm feeling shitty inside
Please, don't be selfish anymore
Just once, try to understand the bigger picture
I really appreciate this


1 comments:

S.o.M.e.O.n.E said...

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn ;)

Post a Comment