Monday, June 20, 2011

Past is a shadow, present is a gift, future is a blessing

Today I transferred pictures from camera to my lappie and then I view the pictures, of me and the love, one by one...Somehow I came across this very beautiful picture of us and I can't help but keep looking at it and smile :) And then I recalled on what you told me last night just before I went to sleep, and again I smile.  I have to admit that you're in every part of my life, even the tiniest matter. I think I'm just out of words to say about how I feel about us, but it's definitely a good one, no doubt. I realized just how happy I became and how I would end my night perfectly perfect with wide smile spread on my face, every single night :) It's that one chance that we grabbed that turn us into what we are now, to make up on what we had lost before, on the chances that slipped away, on the fate that we never appreciate last time, but for what we are now, I don't regret, because if it wasn't for what we experienced in the past, we won't live the present and future together. I still think about our past, I know when this bothers me, it bothers you too, but the shadow will go away eventually, I see the shadow fades away, little by little, it takes time, but I'm willing to go through it, knowing I'm safe with you, knowing we are each other's, knowing that you love me and I'm your priority, knowing that this is the love between us both, knowing that we are not each other's first but the last. I will fulfill my promises, I'm learning, in every aspects, to make myself a better person, and I'm learning it from you. Thanks for being such an inspiration, because relationship isn't just about love, it's more than that. 

I love your life, just like I love mine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment