Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not just another love story

Dear hubby,

                Yesterday night I dreamed a beautiful dream of US, it was so perfect, just like me and u. Everyday when I wake up, the first thing I do is to look into my inbox, to find your name there makes me feel so secure, because I'm afraid I might lose u one day. My inbox is filled with your messages since 26th February 2011 and now it is reaching 4k messages, but yours, u stored mine since the first day we texted using your this particular number, u keep each and every messages. We both do the same thing, we both re-read messages that was sent by each other, we both reminisce our progress of relationship, from stranger to now. Each time I look at u, I know it's real, we are together, we are holding hands, we are the couple people envy of, I never knew this is how much u will mean to me, I never knew that I would be so worry over u and cry, I never knew u were so important to me, I never knew I would be so in love with u, I never knew we would stay up late just to talk to each other even though we are tired, I never knew this is how much we would sacrifice for each other, I never knew our relationship is of so much laughters and tears of happiness, I never knew all this when we first got together...If this is not true love, I don't know what is. You're the first to do so much for me and the first that I'm willing to love without fear. What we had gone through in the past as friend, those conversation we had, those sorrow we shared, those stories we tell each other about our exes, I will always remember. But, I promise u, and I'm keeping this promise, I will never hurt u the way they did it, I will never make u feel regret for loving me so much, I will never let u go...Maybe there are some that will tell me you're not worth it, but that's for those who doesn't understands u. I accepts the whole of u, the good and bad, the perfection and flaws and I thank u for telling me everything, for sharing everything, for including me in your life not partially, but completely. I can proudly announce to the whole world that I have u, bii. Realising true love is not measured by age, but the heart. Love itself is not enough and sometimes, couple love each other a lot, but they just don't last, because they don't understand each other, or maybe they simply weren't meant for each other. No matter how hard they try, it doesn't work and the relationship ends. This is sad and this is the reason why I'm grateful for what we have, we understand without even trying, we accepts without forcing, we love without regretting. I don't need another Cinderella fairytale, I don't even need another Twilight story, because I wanna write a story of YOU & ME, ME & YOU, a story of US, our HAPPY ENDING :) 


P/S: Can't believe i dropped tears while typing this :)


With all that I can give and heart full of love,
                                                                                              Wifey

0 comments:

Post a Comment