Sunday, December 26, 2010

10 things u might wanna know about me

10 things u might not know about me :)



1. I don't club, I've been there, but thats not my thing, so when most of the people club at night, I'm usually at home snuggle up on bed and read novel, yes i LOVE novels, and u might think I'm boring =.= People don't believe i don't club! 


2. Very emotional. When u see me laughing, it doesn't mean I'm really happy, sometimes yes, but not EVERYTIME, and people think im always happy, coz I laugh most of the time.


3. I do housechores everyday! *claps claps*


4. I never ask a single cent from parents since graduated from Form 5, except for college fees :) I pay for all my expenses including car installment, insurance and whatsoever *kinda proud*


5. I still fell off from bed, up till now, but will just continue my sleep *blushes* 


6. Never call me in middle of night, saying: Turn to your side and see who's there. I swear, to lightbulb and the fan, I'll seriously cry and blacklist you from my entire life. Someone did this to me and off he went, I ignored him till now.


7. Most of people i met says I'm super fair and even asked me what i applied or eat, but sorry, I didn't even apply sunblock *not good i know, leads to skin cancer* One tips is drink more milk, and no coffee. I dunno if coffee will makes any difference but nope, i dislike coffee, it makes me dizzy.


8. I'm SUPER talkative! If u dunno me, u may think I'm arrogant, but once u get to know me, I'll give u headache. Hehe.


9. I have nightmares every night, the same nightmares for the past 10 years, and the ending of the night mare is I died...


10. I DON'T SMOKE!

1 comments:

Law-the MaN said...

very independent!!And i like 1 & 4....=)

Post a Comment